What does the Bethel Area Chamber of Commerce do?
- Facilitates communication between our business members and the other facets of our community: municipal officials, educational institutions, other community organizations, and the general public.
- Staffs and operates a local and regional information center.
- Organizes community events.
- Maintain a community events calendar for member businesses and other community groups.
- Develops and facilitates marketing projects to promote the Bethel area in all four seasons.
- Organizes networking events for our members including Member Mornings Networking Breakfasst and Business After Hours.
- Acts as a media contact for the Bethel area.
The chamber collaborates with regional and statewide organizations to represent its members. It is a member of the following organizations: Maine West, Hospitality Maine, Maine Tourism Association, Maine Lakes and Mountains Tourism Council, Maine State Chamber of Commerce, and Maine Development Foundation.
Who can be a member?
Businesses and nonprofits that are located in or do business in the Bethel, Maine area, including the towns of Andover, Bethel, Gilead, Greenwood, Hanover, Newry, Upton, and Woodstock, Maine.
Please peruse this website and contact us to find out how membership can benefit you.