We have two in-person Sunday services at 10:00 AM and 12:00 PM starting September 6, 2020. Our 10:00 AM service is livestreamed online on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/BethelCincinnati/live
You will find Bethel Cincinnati located in Clifton off Clifton Ave directly across from the Clifton School (formerly the Clifton Cultural Arts Center).
If you are new with us, the parking lot directly attached to our building is just for you! Look for the Bethel Cincinnati parking signs and our friendly greeters to help you as you arrive.
General parking is on the street of McAlpin Ave, in the Clifton Recreation Center and the Fairview German Language School parking lots. If you are a parent with young children, closer parking is available on the street of Woolper Ave. Handicap, First Time Guest, and those with strollers parking is in the lot directly attached to our building. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask one of our friendly greeters.
KIDS AND YOUTH
We have a lot going on both in person and virtually for our kids and youth! Visit our Next Generation webpage for more info!
Be sure to arrive 10 to 20 minutes prior to the start of service to be able to talk with a greeter about needing a mask and enough time to find your seat with your name on it. Our worship service lasts around 60 minutes and our 10:00 AM service is livestreamed.
From the first time you enter our doors, we want you to get a taste of having an impact on the city. When you connect with us through one of our connection cards, we donate $1.00 per card to one of our community partners. Though the individual amount may seem small, the combined donations from the cards collected each week makes a big difference! You can fill out a card every Sunday you come, and we will donate every time we receive a card from you!
Also make sure you stop by our guest reception to receive a gift we have for you for joining us and stop by our information center to talk to one of our friendly volunteers for more information about how you can get connected.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
We are a diverse church that has diverse attire. Some people dress up in their suits; some dress a bit more casually. We even have some that dress in clothing traditional to their home country. We mostly ask that you come dressed in a way that honors God and others around you!
We've gone to great lengths to create safe and fun environments for your kids and teens that encourage their relationship with God and their friendships with others to grow!
Here's what's going on in Bethel Kids!
- WE'RE BACK! Beginning October 4, Bethel Kids (birth-4th grade) will meet in the Connection Cafe during the 10 AM service. Children will sit at socially distant tables by household and participate in kids' worship, lesson videos, and fun activities at their table. Thorough cleaning protocols are in place and activity supplies will not be shared. Children of any age who are able to stay seated and keep social distance from other children are welcome to attend. Children are also always welcome to stay in service with their parents. Register here (choose "10 AM BETHEL KIDS" as attendee type for all kids attending Bethel Kids, or "10 AM Service" if kids will stay in service with you).
- Kids One2One Book Life Group for elementary kids is meeting both in person and online the 1st and 3rd Sundays of the month this fall! To sign your kids up or for more info, click here.
- Bethel Kids worship and Bible story videos are shown each week on our livestream (bethelcincinnati.org/live or on our Bethel Cincinnati Facebook Page) at 9:30am, half an hour before our main worship service. Worship and Bible story videos are also updated weekly on the Next Generation page.
- Preschool and Elementary Activity Packets with family and kids' activities that go along with the Bible story videos are also on the Next Generation page.
- Bethel Kids Small Groups are meeting once a month over Zoom on Sundays at 9 AM. For more info, click here!
- Follow Bethel Cincinnati Kids on Instagram or like our Bethel Cincinnati Kids Facebook Page for more resources!
Here's what's going on in Bethel Youth!
- IN-PERSON YOUTH GROUP will begin on October 4 during the 10 AM Sunday services. All youth 5th-12th grade are invited to meet in the youth room 10-11 AM for socially-distant games, a lesson, and small groups. Please register youth ahead of time each week so we know how to prepare! Register here (choose "10 AM BETHEL YOUTH" as attendee type for all youth attending Youth Group).
- Bethel Youth Lesson Videos and Discussion Questions for middle school and high school students will be updated weekly on the Next Generation page.
- Follow Bethel Cincinnati Youth on Instagram or like our Bethel Cincinnati Youth Facebook Page for more resources!
NextGen Sundays take place every time there is a 5th Sunday of the month. Kids and youth attend and help lead many aspects of the worship service, from greeting people at the doors to singing on the worship team.
We partake in communion on the first Sunday of every month. There are also other special Sundays throughout the course of the year on which we partake in the elements. This happens collectively during our worship service when our ushers pass out cups that include grape juice and a wafer. At the end of every service, we have faithful men and women at the front of the worship center who are ready and willing to stand with you in prayer. Please, do not hesitate to ask someone to pray with you!
Bethel Cincinnati is a Christian church a part of a denomination called Every Nation. Our services are open to anyone regardless of what they believe. For a more detailed look into what we believe, check out our beliefs page.
As a first-time guest, we do not expect you to give to our church. It is appreciated but not expected. All gifts given to Bethel Cincinnati are tax-deductible because we are a non-profit organization. We use these funds to run the church and reach the city of Cincinnati and beyond with the Gospel.
After attending a service and filling out one of our connection cards, the next step in getting connected is to attend our Discipleship 101 class, a four-week class that meets online on Thursdays at 7:00 PM. In this class you will learn about our vision and mission through our values of devotion, diversity, and discipleship.
Acts 2:38 says "Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.” We believe that being baptized is an outward expression of an inward transformation that has already taken place through you personal choice to accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. The act of being submerged in water symbolizes your choice to lay to rest your old life and reemerge from the water as a new believer in Christ free from your past sins. In the same way that a wedding, baby dedication, or graduation is meant to be witnessed and celebrated by family and friends, being baptized is a declaration of your faith and a request from everyone who witnesses this moment to help you walk it out.
Here at Bethel Cincinnati we love it when a family is blessed with a new baby. We firmly believe that one of the greatest revelations we can have as parents is when we acknowledge that children are a gift from God. In these joyful moments, we have the privilege of walking with parents as they express their full appreciation to God through baby dedications. Dedicating a child acknowledges God's sovereignty not only over the child, but also Mom and Dad. Parents present their child before God and His people asking for grace and wisdom in carrying out their responsibilities. Parents also come praying that their child might one day accept Jesus Christ as Savior for the forgiveness of sin.
Worship is, first and foremost, a lifestyle. We worship on Sunday mornings through prayer, music, giving, and the Word. Our style of music is diverse, which includes a combination of gospel, contemporary Christian music, and Every Nation Music, our global community of songwriters.
Members of Bethel Cincinnati Church are those who have completed the D101 classed and have committed to share their time, talent, and treasure in the service of our church, our community, and beyond.
In the event that service should be canceled because of inclimate weather, check our home page on our website and social media accounts for information. To receive direct text messages with updates, text “UPDATES” to 513-817-0607.